about us

A social group of dedicated fly fishers who are passionate about fly fishing in the tropical north of Australia and equally as passionate about the close camaraderie this sport brings. This passion and dedication led to the creation of the NT Flyfishers Social Mob blog site; an interactive and creative outlet where everyone can share our wonderful fly fishing adventures and link into the “after fishing” social events we enjoy in this incredible part of the world.

Friday 14 June 2013

ROG JUST LOVES A WALK..... NOT!!!

I know how you feel Cath as far as Rog and walking is concerned. Attached is a photo taken in Tassie a few years back. It was just after we had walked about 6 k's into a lake. Rog was asking all of us who was going to carry him and his gear back out!! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Mark didn't tell you that they all had on wading boots, while I had gum boots attached to waders, and they forced me (cruel) to walk the furthest out in the lake, where it was the muddiest, so that every time I lifted my foot to walk, the boot stuck in the mud and my foot came out. Then I had to wriggle my foot back in and catch up to them. By the way they also forced me to drink red wine, beer and to eat huge meals which didn't help either.

    ReplyDelete