about us

A social group of dedicated fly fishers who are passionate about fly fishing in the tropical north of Australia and equally as passionate about the close camaraderie this sport brings. This passion and dedication led to the creation of the NT Flyfishers Social Mob blog site; an interactive and creative outlet where everyone can share our wonderful fly fishing adventures and link into the “after fishing” social events we enjoy in this incredible part of the world.

Friday 29 August 2014

My top five Saltwater Fly Fishing videos

Aside from Graeme's awesome full length video (Northern Estuary by Insight Fly Fishing) that I watch repeatedly again and again and again......
So much so even my students at my school, know exactly whats coming up next. It is always playing on the big screen projector in the science lab.

But here is a link to a profile and subsequent links to my top five saltwater video likes - hope you find some inspiration to get out there on the water and cast to some fish a bit of fur and feather and or plastic tied on a hook.

My top five Saltwater Fly Fishing videos likes

enjoy
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment